Mmmm…. we can smell those grills cookin’ up some good stuff just in time for warmer weather & Memorial Day weekend!
We all tend to overlook the simple things at certain times in our life, but if we can all try to take in the small, intimate & fun moments, things will seem just that much happier.
Now… on to the yummy stuff! As promised, here’s an easy & delish recipe for citrus-grilled chicken wings:
– prep grill at medium heat
– 3 to 4lbs chicken wings, rub with 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil & season with sea salt & black pepper (as desired)
– put chicken wings skin side down onto grill and turn them occasionally
– take 2 orange halves & 2 lemon halves and squeeze them over each side as they’re flipped on the grill
– do this until they’re thoroughly cooked (roughly 20 minutes or until their internal temp reaches 165° in the thickest part of the meat)
– And voila! Done and done.
OH! And let us not forget to look like the bbq-ing babes that we are in one of these amazingly unique & fun apron attitudes items!
To your uniform success,